Vegan For Health
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) is a primary Fund grantee for its authoritative and influential work to promote human health through plant-based eating.
Since spring 2019, the Fund has been a sponsor of The Exam Room™ podcast on the latest news in vegan nutrition and medicine, now published 2x/week on the PCRM website and also on Google Play, iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify.
In 2021, The Exam Room logged a total of 6 million downloads of nearly 300 episodes, making it the top nutrition podcast in 79 countries.
Sponsored episodes include:
2021 - Dr. Neal Barnard Live Q&A sessions:
- Can Exercise Alone Keep Your Heart Healthy? (12/15/21)
- Foods that Lower Blood Pressure (12/2/21)
- What Foods Help You Sleep? (11/17/21)
- Foods that Help Hormones (11/4/21)
- Is Olive Oil Healthy? (10/20/21)
- Foods That Help Fight Depression (9/16/21)
- Food, Fat, and Your Immune System (9/1/21)
- Best Foods for a Healthy Thyroid (8/19/21)
- Oh My Cholesterol! Eggs! (6/30/21)
- Best Way to Lower Cholesterol (6/16/21)
- What Supplements do Vegans Need? (5/19/21)
- A Major Victory for Animals (9/27/19)
- Plants or Meat: Which Is Really More Likely To Cause A Stroke? (9/25/19)
- Dr. Dean Ornish Live Q&A: Reversing Disease and Living Longer (7/31/19)
- Why Your Gut and Brain Can’t Stop Talking to Each Other (8/27/19)
- Healthiest 3 Days Ever (7/10/19)
- Is Fish Really Healthy (7/2/19)
- Protecting Your Heart with Plants (6/5/19)